bi excellence software GmbH, Beethovenstraße 24, 69221 Dossenheim, Germany
bi excellence software GmbH takes personal data privacy very seriously. In the following we would like to explain which data is collected, saved and used when visiting our Internet pages and when using our online range of services. According to the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), personal data is specific information about personal and factual circumstances relating to a specific or identifiable individual person.
1. ONLINE FORMS
- On our website, you can also actively enter personal data using the online forms available there, which we will then collect and process for the respective purpose stated. There may be separate terms and conditions of use for the respective online offers, which also provide information on the purpose of the use of the personal data.
2. USAGE DATA, SESSION ID
- When accessing our Internet offerings or our website, data is automatically generated by your Internet browser for technical reasons and relayed to our web server. These are so-called ‘log files’ that, among other things, include the date and time of access and the URL of the linking website, retrieved data, sent data volume, browser type and version, operating system and your IP address. This data is temporarily investigated in order to provide our website and services and to be able to protect against attacks. In the process, your IP address is truncated so that it becomes anonymised. Personal user profiles therefore cannot be created. There is no possibility of identifying the user through a combination of statistical data collection and the aforementioned usage data. We are not allowed to and will not collect any data about the bearer of the pseudonym. The anonymous data taken from the log files are collected and evaluated exclusively for statistical purposes.
- Cookies are saved in the demo version for better navigation in order to store user-specific display conditions. By deleting cookies, saved information can be deleted at any time and the display condition is reset.
4. DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
- We only disclose data that we have received in the course of visiting our websites to third parties if we are legally entitled or obliged to. If service providers process data in the course of order processing, they are contractually obliged by us to comply with data privacy.
5. USE OF GOOGLE SERVICES
5.1 General information
- Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”) provides website operators a variety of functions and services that are important the findability of websites in search engines, placing adverts for and on websites or evaluating user behaviour. The following is a list of individual services used by bi excellence.
- When visiting the websites of bi excellence software, Google information and services will be retrieved automatically. In the process, Google acquires knowledge of the user’s IP address and usually retrieves more data from your device (e.g. cookies, device data, device ID, browser and software information). If your device has a telephone number, Google will also retrieve this. Whether or not this data is transmitted from your device depends on your device’s settings.
- Only Google’s data privacy statement applies to Google services, retrievable at http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/.
5.2 Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyse how visitors use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will normally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the USA. bi excellence software has activated Google IP anonymisation so that your IP address will be truncated by Google before transmission within the member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the United States and truncated there.
- Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Furthermore, you can generally deactivate cookies or the collection and processing of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available via the following link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
- Information regarding company name, contact partner name at the company and a valid email address are required for registration. Information regarding payment details is required in the event of use of feebased services.
7. USE OF OUR SERVICES
- All data that you provide to bi excellence software for evaluation will only be used to create your analyses and reports (contract data processing). You always maintain complete control of your data. bi excellence software does not use data for its own purposes or third party purposes.
- If bi excellence software obtains access to data that is described according to Section 3 Para.1 BDSG, it may be necessary to conclude a separate agreement for contract data processing. This especially applies to users subject to German or European data privacy law. In these cases, bi excellence software will provide conclusion of a separate agreement.
- For this purpose, please contact office[at]biexcellence.com.
- All data collected by bi excellence via the website is collected, processed and use for the purpose of needs-based service design and for the purpose of providing the offered services.
- bi excellence software also uses the data of registered users for the purpose of advertising its own offers insofar as this is permitted according to Section 28, Para. 3 BDSG and Section 7 Para. 3 Unfair Competition Act (UWG). The user can revoke such use of his or her data at any time effective in the future by sending an email to office[at]biexcellence.com.
9. STANDARD TIME LIMITS FOR DELETING DATA
- Personal data that we receive during a visit to our websites is – in consideration of statutory retention obligations – immediately deleted upon completion of the contractual service or upon fulfilment of its purpose.
10. DATA SECURITY
- bi excellence software GmbH takes all technical and organisational measure in order to comprehensively protect your data from unwanted access. When entering personal data in the online form, bi excellence software GmbH protects this personal information with great care. If you contact us via email, please note that data transfer is unencrypted. If you want to send us confidential information, this should not be done via email but rather e.g. by post.
11. LINKS TO OTHER INTERNET SITES
- Our website contains links to other internet sites. We have no influence regarding the operator’s compliance with data privacy provisions. We cannot assume liability for external links to third-party content despite careful content-based checks.
12. RIGHT TO INFORMATION AND QUESTIONS
- Upon written request, you will be informed by us about which data we have saved about you (e.g. name, address). You can also request the deletion and/or correction of this data in this way. Please contact office[at]biexcellence.com for any questions, suggestions or comments regarding data privacy.